We love making Something's Not Right, and we love finding people who get as excited about this subject matter as we do.
The research is fun, but it takes a lot of work, and putting together the podcast isn't free. If you love it and you're able to help us offset the expenses with a donation, great! If you can't, there are ways to help us that won't cost a thing.
How you can support Something's Not Right:
- Become patron with a monthly contribution through our Patreon page and receive exclusive extras.
- Make a one time donation through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here.
- Get merch through our Redbubble and Zazzle shops.
- Rate, review, and subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts or Google Play.
- Tell everyone you know about us!
No matter what your level of involvement is, we're glad you're here, and we hope to keep putting out a show you'll love.